Webinar: To what extent are ESG factors relevant to sovereign debt investing?
A joint webinar with BlueBay Asset Management
Our Head of Financial Sector Risk, James Lockhart Smith, along with BlueBay’s CIO Mark Dowding and Senior EM Sovereign Strategist Graham Stock, hosted a webinar following the release of our joint research report, ‘The role of ESG factors in sovereign debt investing’.
The report shows the extent to which country environmental, social and governance (ESG) risk factors genuinely matter in sovereign debt investing.
Through the webcast you’ll learn about:
- What is the role of ESG & political risk factors in sovereign debt investing?
- How could this be applied to credit analysis and portfolio management?
- How do you go about integrating ESG into fundamental credit analysis?
- James Lockhart Smith, Head of Financial Sector Risk, Verisk Maplecroft
- Mark Dowding, CIO, BlueBay Asset Management
- Graham Stock, Senior EM Sovereign Strategist, BlueBay Asset Management