This is part two of two in our Environmental Risk Outlook 2020 webinar series. During this webinar, our team of analysts will touch on the dangers of populist leaders rolling back environmental laws and how this contributes to the growing wave of protests and court cases facing businesses.
Through the webcast you’ll learn about:
- ’Strong-man’ leaders weakening environmental oversight
- Climate change activism going mainstream
- Will Nichols, Head of Environment and Climate Change Research
- Liz Hypes, Analyst, Environment and Climate Change
- Stephanie Valle, Managing Consultant