This is part one of two in our Environmental Risk Outlook 2020 webinar series. During this webinar, our experts examine why sea level rise is a problem to be faced today as much as the future, outline what companies have to do to avoid falling foul of investors and regulators over climate risk disclosures, and highlight why deforestation is moving up legislative and corporate agendas.
Through the webcast you’ll learn about:
- China’s manufacturing heartland most at risk from rising seas
- Crunch year for climate risk reporting
- Corporates set to foot the bill in battle to combat deforestation
- Richard Hewston, Principal Consultant, Climate Change
- Will Nichols, Head of Environment and Climate Change Research
- Stacy Gilfillan, Managing Consultant