Recording from 30 January 2019 below
Access to data is no longer the challenge to business that it once was. Instead, supply chain managers are asking: “Now what?” The next hurdle is to integrate this data into a systematic framework to guide the next steps in the risk management process.
Is there a magic combination that can easily assess the hundreds of risks multinationals with complex supply chains now face?
Given the plethora of open and closed sources of data that are available, the first challenge for companies integrating data is making sure they have the best or most appropriate information for their business’ strategic aims. Their second challenge is the exploding sophistication of tools available to filter the data and gain valuable insight. Listen to the joint webinar with Supply Shift where we explore these challenges.
- Ian Welsh (chair), Publishing Director, Innovation Forum
- Erin McVeigh, Head of Products and Strategic Alliance
- Stefan Sabo-Walsh, Head of Value Chains
- Jamie Barsimantov, COO and Co-Founder of SupplyShift
- Steven Wuerth, Senior Manager for Supplier Inclusion and Data Analytics, Gilead Sciences
Listen to our discussion on the new approaches to supplier management that will help organisations join the dots. Our panel delivered their latest insights on how companies can blend different data streams to proactively identify, quantify and mitigate a wide range of supplier risks across complex global supply chains, and build a coherent picture of where they need to take action or adjust their strategy.
Explore how you can:
- Identify the good stuff – what superior data looks like across the full spectrum of ESG risks
- Take the first steps in combining the right data and tools to enhance supply chain transparency
- Learn from the Gilead case study how they are approaching this challenge