The wave of unrest that swept the globe over the past years temporarily subsided after the emergence of COVID-19. But with protests reigniting from Minneapolis to London, Hong Kong and beyond, it is clear that long-standing grievances have not gone anywhere. The ranks of protesters across the globe are likely swell further over the coming months, as millions of those affected by the pandemic’s economic fallout vent their anger in the streets.
LIsten to our experts as they assess the risk landscape for 2020 and provide an answer to pressing questions.
Through this webcast you’ll learn about:
- What issues are driving unrest across the globe?
- Are protests likely to escalate over the coming months, and which countries will be most at risk?
- How will businesses be impacted and what risks do they need to be aware of?
- Is instability here to stay, or are protests likely to subside with post-COVID economic recovery?
- Miha Hribernik, Head of Asia Risk Insight
- James Lockhart Smith, Head of Financial Sector Risk